Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

Thursday 14th July

So, this will be my first post after I updated my blog, turning from just another Tottenham blog, to something that I believe will be different, and more exciting.

TODAY'S ITK

POTL: 'Vucinic.Negotiating.No.Cryptic.' - an unusually normal post from POTL

Storts: 'Goals from the Side' - I'm not sure what this means either

BEN: 'Nothing at the moment lined up bar the Ivory Coast kid. Levy prepared to play waiting game again on any deals. Levy is also expecting Modric offer to go up to 50m and he still won't sell. Fact.' - The Ivory Coast kid being referred to here is Souleymane Coulibaly, a 16 year old striker from the Ivory Coast. He hit 9 goals in just 4 games recently at the U17 World Cup. Also, at 50m I would reluctantly let Modric go, I have lost all respect for him, and 50m could be reinvested to make us serious Top 4 contenders.

Archie: RE: Adebayor: 'Trying to sign on years loan with option to buy. City to pay some of wages. Talks ongoing. I don't know anything else but would be great IMO' - We desperately need a striker or two to push on. If I was manager, I would go for Adebayor or Llorente; both are realistic and would be great signings.

TODAY'S TWEETS

Steven Pienaar - 'Back in SA for the vodacom challenge! It feels good to be home especially with all the lads. I'm sure they will all love SA.'

Danny Rose - 'Touch Down Johannesberg Town #SouthAfrica'

Rafael Van Der Vaart - 'Just arrived in South Africa for trainings camp with Spurs.'

Sandro - 'I'm in Brazil. Thanks for all messages of support I have recieved since yesterday!! I'll be rooting for our selection' (Translation)

Aaron Lennon - 'South africa bound!!! Dvds,,ds,,ipad,,ipod,, #prepared'

No comments:

Post a Comment